From our business model to our technology, Procede Software simply makes more sense. Here are five ways it all comes together to help you run your dealership more efficiently and effectively than ever.
1. Control. It’s your data. You shouldn’t have to ask permission or pay a fee to access it. Procede Software and Excede DMS provide direct access to your data via a familiar Microsoft Windows–based platform, so you can use it whenever you want, however you want, without having to jump through hoops or being nickel-and-dimed at every click. The software is yours, too. You can customize forms and folders, make use of a wide array of features, and choose from a variety of add-on modules. Procede Software adapts to your needs today, and easily evolves to support your future growth.
2. Confidence. No more wondering how much your DMS system will cost you this month, or worrying about whether it will support your future needs. Procede Software was built from the ground up on Microsoft technology and for use with SQL Server databases—not put together from inflexible and outdated technologies. A dedicated team will guide you through our well-defined implementation process. And our extensive Training programs, along with a wide range of Support and Professional Services, will ensure you get the most out of your software, now and in the years ahead. With predictable costs, a stable and familiar platform, and a transparent product roadmap, Procede takes the guesswork out of your DMS.
3. Simplicity. Want to put your data in a spreadsheet? No problem, since our software works with the Microsoft Office applications you use every day. Need to check parts availability? It’s easy because Excede DMS updates transactions in real time, so you always have an accurate inventory count. From our point-and-click navigation to consistent shortcut keys, from signature capture to integrated invoice archiving, Procede Software is designed to streamline processes and simplify tasks for every department in your dealership.
4. Familiarity. Excede DMS is built on Microsoft technology and uses a SQL Server® database. It’s proven, it’s global, and best of all, it’s already an integral part of your daily operations. Your team will be working with tools they’re already familiar with and can easily import Excede data into existing Microsoft Office applications. Plus, you get the peace of mind of knowing that your investment in software is grounded in trusted, worldwide technology standards.
5. Compatibility. We’re committed to being the first and best in industry compliance, offering seamless integrations with all of the major truck manufacturers. The same goes for the engine, parts, and service companies that play a key role in your daily operations. We also integrate with many of the leading payroll companies, relaying employee work hours captured by the Time Clock component of Excede DMS.
To learn more about the Procede Software and Excede DMS difference, contact us
"Excede DMS opens up a whole new world of data availability. It provides the flexibility to better manage both inventory and employee performance, and empowers managers to make good business decisions."
Director, Parts Operation
“Having worked with Procede for more than 12 years, I can confidently say that my business is always in good hands. Not only do they provide personalized support, but they understand the dealership environment and possess a wealth of product knowledge.”
Central Valley Truck Center
Sign up for our e-mails and stay up-to-date with the latest Procede news and events!